Online shopping has increased in leaps and bounds in recent years, and online import enthusiasts are making it big, one would expect almost half of this year’s holiday and season purchases to be made via the internet particularly from China.
But careless importers may get more than they bargain for if they log on without taking a few precautions. and that’s the reason why I compiled a set of online importing guidelines to protect you minimize the risks associated with internet mini importation as well as find the best deals without being a victim!
Bellow are the tips that will make your online mini importation experiences safe and easy.
- Consider the seller’s feedback information before deciding to buy from them. A good seller enjoys good feedback reviews. I also recommend buying from Top rated or Gold Suppliers because they have been assessed and verified checked by the management.
- Communicate with the Seller first via QQ, message, chat now or contact a seller. Some suppliers are selling inferior or ‘look-alike’, so it’s a good idea to contact the seller before going further to order for any product. E.g. To contact a supplier on 1688.com, use QQ and on AliExpress.com, just click on the Contact Now link on any product page of the supplier and leave a message. Communicate with the seller and confirm the features of the product.
Don’t assume everything is set, even if it is listed as a feature on the product description page. Contact the supplier first to confirm every detail.
- If the price is too good to be true, it almost ALWAYS IS! It’s too easy to get scammed if the price is your only criteria. Remind yourself when you make a decision, how can the seller offer such a low price? The answer inevitably leads to more questions than answers.
- Be careful when buying name branded products. Name brand products sold at far lower prices are mostly fakes. All name brand products (such as Apple, Nokia, HP, Blackberry etc.) are protected by their manufacturers, thus there are almost no chances of buying them at FAR low prices.
- Always go for sellers that will ship your items quickly.
- Build Relationship with Suppliers. Building relationship is good for business as the supplier will trust you and may offer you better deals as the relationship progresses. AFTER BUILDING RELATIONSHIP, always discussed “all that you want to buy” to that particular seller, also about “EXPRESS DELIVERY” of all your items as most of them would be happy to help you outsource your other items and ship them to you via DHL… for a token or FREE!
So, when you find a good or reliable supplier on 1688, AliExpress or any of the online stores stick with them and build a long-lasting relationship with them. Do not go for a different supplier each time you shop except if your existing supplier does not sell the product you want to buy.
Changing supplier each time might increase the chance of falling into the wrong hands.
- Avoid paying directly to seller’s bank account. If you receive a proposal from a seller asking you to complete transactions directly to them instead of via AliExpress.com in a case of AliExpress, you should ignore their requests and report them to help center as soon as possible. Should you accept the seller’s proposal, you will not be entitled to Buyer Protection (escrow). “This means if the items you receive are not what you expected or if they fail to arrive, NOBODY can help you get a replacement or a refund”.
- Do not confirm delivery or mark as order completed before receiving the order. Don’t confirm delivery before you receive the goods. If you are requested to do so by the seller, please refrain and check your order carefully upon arrival.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THIS List of Some Tested Shipping and Logistics companies to or from China in Nigeria
There are other tips and strategies you need to know before venturing into mini importation business in Nigeria.
So, if you want to Discover WHERE and HOW to Buy Directly from Manufacturers in “3” Still-Highly Secretive Websites Cheaply, Safely – and a Simple But Helpful TOOLS and Tactics you can use to Communicate with Suppliers easily to Make Your Import Business Wildly Profitable That No Other Import Guide Teaches You!
Or want to discover how to spot HOT-SELLING Products and how To Get Your Account Approve FASTER At a Single Application So You Can Start Selling on Jumia, Konga and Kaymu For
Maximum Profits! Guaranteed or Your Money Back?
Then GET IT BELOW NOW!
Hope you like this article? Do post your comments below: