So you want to make money with Fiverr but not sure how to start? Well, it’s not hard to get started when you know what to offer and how.
Knowing how is dependent on how to research your market, create a professional Fiverr account/gig and how you can offer your customers a solution. These proven tips of mine will get you started on the right path where money will start coming in if not on a regular basis, 4 to 5 times a week. So read on.
Before you can even think of creating a Fiverr account, you must have already known what Fiverr is and how it works I guess?
Better still, Fiverr is a marketplace for creative and professional services starting at $5. a popular platform for freelancers, students, and those seeking part-time earnings. Fiverr takes a 20 percent fee off of any sales you make on the website. That means a $5 service earns you $4 and also, Fiverr charges you $1 each time you withdraw your earnings.
To get started making money on Fiverr, you need to provide a solution to people’s problem, in any of these ways below:
Graphics & Design.
- (Logo Design, Book Covers & Packaging, Photoshop Editing, Flyers & Posters, Business Cards & Stationery, Banner Ads, Social Media Design, Presentations & Infographics, T-Shirts etc.)
- (Web Analytics, Article & PR Submission, Blog Mentions, Domain Research, Keyword Research, SEO, Bookmarking & Links, Social Marketing, Get Traffic, Video Marketing, Reviews etc.)
Writing & Translation.
- (Business Copywriting, Creative Writing, Translation, Transcription, Resumes & Cover Letters, Proofreading & Editing
Press Releases, Articles & Blog Posts, Research & Summaries, Legal Writing etc.)
Video & Animation.
- (Commercials, Editing & Post Production, Animation & 3D, Testimonials & Reviews By Actors Puppets, Stop Motion, Intros etc.)
Music & Audio.
- ( Mixing & Mastering, Jingles & Drops, Voice-Overs, Sound Effects, Session Musicians, Producers & Composers, Singers & Songwriters etc.)
Programming & Tech.
- (WordPress, Web Programming, Mobile Apps & Web, Website Builders & CMS, Convert Files, Ecommerce, QA, Databases
Desktop Applications, Data Analysis & Reports, Support & IT etc.)
- ( Hold Your Sign, Flyers & Handouts, Human Billboards, Pet Models, Outdoor Advertising, Radio, Music Promotion, Banner Advertising etc.)
- (Business Plans, Career Advice, Market Research, Presentations
Virtual Assistant, Business Tips, Branding Services, Financial Consulting, Legal Consulting etc.)
You can as well offer services on Lifestyle, Gifts, Fun & Bizarre etc.
The trick of the trade is that, you do research about what is hot in demand among all the above-listed services, choose one or few that you will be comfortable processing and delivering without breaking a sweat. Even if you are not familiar with it, they are paid and free resources available everywhere online, get your hand on them learn, practicalize it after a few trial and error you will definitely get to know that service(s) well.
Next step is to head over to fiverr.com, browse through some gig and search for those ones with high demand (ORDERS IN QUEUE) and create a professional and search engine friendly account and start offering that service as gig.
You might also like: How to Create a Well-constructed and Fiverr Search Engine Friendly Fiverr Account!