1. Those infamous spinning dollar belt buckles:
2. The painfully tacky LED belts:
3. Studded belts that are trying to resurrect by force, but our God is stronger.
4. That time there were more Ama Kip Kip shirts in Nigeria than Nigerians.
5. See ehn, if you ever owned this shirt, only God can adequately judge you.
6. Those G Unit singlets that Ice Prince just can’t seem to let go of.
7. You can’t tell us it wasn’t satan that invented harem pants. You just can’t.
8. Let’s not even talk about carrot jeans.
9. SUPRA, you will never be missed.
10. Nigerian guys sha collectively ruined the beauty of these Arab scarves.
11. NOPE! NAH! JUST NO!
12. We love Kanye, but it will take us a while to forgive him for this trend.
13. All those N200 Jesus pieces where the ‘Jesus’ will be looking like Ayuba.
14. Nigerian babes would ALWAYS find a way to obtain your shambala.
In retrospect, they were probably doing you a favour.